Come and ride with us on Europe's premier bike park. Whether you are a complete beginner to mountain biking or looking to learn or refine skills, we will help you to make the most of your riding here in Les Deux Alpes. We have a great progression, from skills areas in the resort and up the mountain, to a huge variety of trails ranging from green (easy) to black (professional). All of the following topics can be delivered in private courses and the session will be tailor made for your needs and goals.
- Introduction to mountain biking in its most basic form with a guided easy ride.
- Basic skills session (manual, track stand, bunny hop, endo, slow speed skills e.t.c
- Introduction to Downhill/Enduro mountain biking.
- Build confidence on your bike.
- Improve body positioning and technique.
- Guiding around the bike park.
- Coaching session on cornering.
- Coaching session on jumping.
- Coaching session on drop offs.
- Preparation for instructor exams.
Prices for private session 1 to 1
€40 per hour
€110 half day (3 hours either morning or afternoon)
€200 full day (3 hours in the morning, lunch break, 3 hours in the afternoon)
+ €10 extra per additional person
All students must have insurance and lift passes are not included in the price.